Leewood Assisted Living provides a variety of healthcare services including complete care with activities of daily living assistance, dementia care, palliative care, hospice care, respite stays, and rehabilitative services. Our team wants to be a constant resource for you or your loved ones by offering the following care opportunities in a cozy environment:
- Complete care, if needed, with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, walking, and transferring, as well as coordinating doctor appointments, cleaning, shopping, and offering laundry services*. (*added fee)
- Three meals daily, as well as snacks.
- Respite care, with no contract required, for those who need a temporary healthcare setting to heal or undergo therapy after a surgery or injury.
- Medication management assistance to include detailed consultations by our local pharmacists, resident doctor and clinical team to oversee that proper medications are administered in conjunction with a proactive treatment plan and focus on providing the greatest possible quality of life.
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies, including short-term rehabilitation.
- Additionally, our Leewood Assisted Living facility is connected to Leewood Healthcare Center, which provides direct 24/7/365 access to skilled care needs and an extended team, as well as provides a strong continuum of care.
- Catheter Care/Foley
- Colostomy Care
- Dental Services
- Diabetes Care
- In-House Diagnostic Services –
- Lab Services
- Nebulizer Treatment
- Optometry Services
- Pain Management
- Podiatry Care
- Psychiatric Services
- Psychological Services
- Wound Consults